Annual meeting Nordic collaboration cancer patient pathways
Welcome to learn more, inspire and meet for multidisciplinary and cross-country comparative research of the function, impacts and effectiveness of the cancer
Tid: 7 november
Plats: Hotel Augustin, Trondheim, Norway
Registration deadline: 20 September
Cost: The conference is free of charge and includes meals and conference dinner. Accommodation and travel costs are not included.
The official language of the conference is English.
10.00 COFFEE AND REGISTRATION
11.15 Status report on pakkeforløp in the Nordic countriesrepresentatives from each country
12.00 Short presentations:
- Disparities in route to diagnosis and time-to-treatment.
- Assessment of variations in monitoring of standardized
cancer patient pathways.
- Mobilizing for a reform; a comparative study of the
introduction of Cancer Patient Pathways in three Nordic
Per Magnus Maehle
- Cancer patient pathways in primary care.
14.00 Short presentations:
- Multidisciplinary treatment conferences in cancer care;
granting equity of care in ovarian cancer?
- Crowding out effects- A study in Kalmar region
- ‘Cancer Patient Pathways in lung cancer – outcomes when
the diagnosis turns out not to be lung cancer’
Ditte Skadhede Therkildsen
15.30 ”Pakkeforløp-home” How do the Nordic countries work
with the last part of the cancer care process?- representatives
from each country
16.15-17.30 Discussions in working groups